Georgia Driver's Education Commission
The mission of the Georgia Driver’s Education Commission is to maximize participation in driver’s education and training to reduce motor vehicle accidents by making driver’s training accessible and affordable to all Georgians.
Georgia Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship Program
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS/PARENTS:
To apply for the Georgia Driver’s Education Grant Scholarship, visit http://georgiadrivers.ga.gov and click the link “Student Login.” Enter the username “student” and password “student” to login and begin the application.
INFORMATION FOR DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOLS:
Driver training schools may apply to become an authorized provider at any time. There is no deadline to apply. Please see the documents below for more information.
- Driver Training School Application and Contract
- Georgia Driver's Education Grant Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria (Student and Provider)
- Georgia Driver's Education Grant Scholarship Program Advertising Policy
- Provider Handbook
- New User Form
- Delete User Form
- Authorized Provider Logo
- Tutorial For Payment Information Account Registration
- E-Verify Exemption Affidavit