SCROLL DOWN FOR REGISTRATION FORM
(OR CLICK HERE FOR HARD COPY FORM IF MAILING IN)
An exhibit booth at the 2017 Georgia Highway Safety Conference provides an organization with the opportunity to interact with more than 400 of the state's leading highway safety professionals, including:
- Child passenger safety professionals
- State and local law enforcement
- Community traffic safety programs
- State and local emergency medical services and public health professionals
- Injury prevention program coordinators
- Representatives from federal and state highway safety agencies
- Prosecutors and judges involved in traffic safety issues
- Representatives from the automotive and insurance industries
- Advocates and researchers
Click HERE for more information about exhibitor fees and deadlines.
Exhibitors receive the following benefits:
- Exhibit hours designed for maximum exposure and networking opportunities.
- Complimentary listing in the on-site conference program and/or mobile app.
- Refreshment breaks and breakfast take place in the exhibit area, optimizing traffic.
Click HERE for electrical and internet requests. Services are provided by the Hyatt Regency Savannah. Please return per instructions provided on the form.
Click HERE for GOHS' Terms & Conditions for exhibitors.
Questions about exhibiting at the Georgia Highway Safety Conference? Contact Josh Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that registrations are only for those who can pay electronically.