*EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED*
An exhibit booth at the 2017 Georgia Highway Safety Conference provides an organization with the opportunity to interact with more than 400 of the state's leading highway safety professionals, including:
- Child passenger safety professionals
- State and local law enforcement
- Community traffic safety programs
- State and local emergency medical services and public health professionals
- Injury prevention program coordinators
- Representatives from federal and state highway safety agencies
- Prosecutors and judges involved in traffic safety issues
- Representatives from the automotive and insurance industries
- Advocates and researchers
Click HERE for more information about exhibitor fees and deadlines.
Exhibitors receive the following benefits:
- Exhibit hours designed for maximum exposure and networking opportunities.
- Complimentary listing in the on-site conference program and/or mobile app.
- Refreshment breaks and breakfast take place in the exhibit area, optimizing traffic.