*THE HYATT REGENCY IS FULL*
As of 7/17/17, the reservation block for the conference hotel, the Hyatt Regency, is full. The overflow hotel will be the Hotel Indigo, a mere 0.2 mile walk to the Hyatt.
Click HERE to make a reservation in the conference block of rooms at the Hotel Indigo. Once you arrive at this page, click on "Book Online." You will see that the Conference Rate group code "OHS" will already be inputed for you. Simply select your dates and proceed through the reservation process. Rates will be $115/night (plus taxes/fees) and $22/day for parking.
THIS BLOCK OF ROOMS AT THE HOTEL INDIGO WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH AUGUST 7TH.
For any questions or to book over the phone, call Hotel Indigo's Customer Care Line at 1-877-834-3613.
PLEASE NOTE...the above link to the Hotel Indigo reservation page is designed to only be accessed on a laptop or desktop computer. It should not be used on a mobile phone.
Information For Hotel Reservations:
Hyatt Regency Hotel
2 West Bay Street
Savannah, GA 31401
- Click HERE to book a hotel reservation in the conference block.
- Please note that if you use a debit card when you check in at the Hyatt Regency, the hotel will place a hold on your card for incidentals that will total a daily fee for each night of your stay. Please check with the Hyatt before you travel to inquire about the hold/fee. Holds will not be placed on cards used to make reservations.
- If you have questions, you may contact the hotel directly via phone and toll free at 888-421-1442.
Hyatt Regency Savannah Overview
Experience the unmistakable Southern charm of the historic city when you stay at the refined, downtown Savannah hotel. Uniquely located directly across from the River Front Plaza, the Hyatt Regency Savannah offers unequaled access to the Historic District, River Street, shops, golf, entertainment and business centers. Take a leisurely stroll through the fabled squares and neighborhood surroundings of the distinctive Savannah hotel to view stately homes, landmark architecture and sites that have made the city famous. Board a riverboat or hop on the trolley just outside the Hyatt Regency doors for a moving tour.
Inviting accommodations, an attentive staff and more than 33,000 square feet of event space, fabulous dining and incredible views make the Hyatt Regency Savannah the unparalleled favorite among downtown accommodations.
- 351 guest rooms with city, river or atrium views
- Hyatt Grand Beds/iHome stereo with iPod dock
- Deluxe bath with pampering Portico products
- Business plan rooms
- 24-hour fitness center
- Fitness concierge
Available Guest Services:
- Hyatt Fast Board/PDA Check-In
- 24-hour automatic business center
- Water taxi/private boat dock
- Concierge/guided tour arrangements
- Windows Restuarant
- Vu Dining with largest riverview balcony in Savannah
- Perks Coffee Shop