Come Join Us For The 2017 Georgia Highway Safety Conference At The Savannah Hyatt Regency
The Governor's Office of Highway Safety (GOHS) is the state agency charged with the mission to educate the public on traffic safety issues and facilitate the implementation of programs that reduce crashes, injuries and fatalities on Georgia roadways. GOHS joins with safety partners in education, law enforcement, emergency medical services and engineering to accomplish our combine missions to implement life-saving programs. Georgia Highway Safety Conference participants will meet with their highway safety peers in a forum where they can share program success, learn from one another and develop alliances with professionals from all over the state.
WHY Should You Attend the Georgia Highway Safety Conference?
- Advance your professional mission
- Leverage your safety resources
- Earn professional development education/training credits
- Network within and across professional associations
- Identify and establish partnerships
WHO Should Attend the Georgia Highway Safety Conference?
- Child passenger safety profesionals
- State and local law enforcement
- Community traffic safety programs
- State and local EMS and public health
- Injury prevention programs
- Federal and state highway safety agencies
- Prosecutors and judges involved in traffic safety issues
- Advocacy and research
- State/county/city traffic engineers
- Traffic data sytems managers
- Fleet safety managers
All events will be held at the Savannah Hyatt Regency Hotel. The Governor's Office of Highway Safety (GOHS) will not be mailing registration brochures. All information regarding the conference is found on this website.