Fatality Analysis & Surveillance Tool (FAST)
The Governor's Office of Highway Safety (GOHS) realizes that an informed public is a safer public. With that in mind, GOHS has created the Fatality Analysis & Surveillance Tool (FAST), a data spreadsheet detailing current, past, and future projected deaths on Georgia roadways by region and county.
Check back to this page shortly as GOHS will have complex state and regional analysis shortly.
NEW FOR November 10, 2010 THE NOVEMBER VERSION OF FAST IN EXCEL FORMAT
(A PDF VERSION OF THE FILE CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE)
- AUGUST 2010 VERSION
- JULY 2010 VERSION
- April 2010 VERSION OF FAST
- December 2009 VERSION OF FAST
- PDF VERSION OF THE December 2009 FAST
- November 2009 VERSION OF FAST
- PDF VERSION OF THE November 2009 FAST
- September 2009 VERSION OF FAST
- PDF VERSION OF THE September 2009 FAST
- FINAL 2008 VERSION OF FAST
- FINAL 2007 VERSION OF FAST