2016 Youth and Young Adult Leadership Conference
Friday, February 26 - Saturday, February 27, 2016
Wyndham Peachtree Hotel and Conference Center
2443 Highway 54 West
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Sponsored by the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, the biennial Youth and Young Adult Leadership Conference is designed to bring student advocates of highway safety together to focus on new ways to communicate life-saving ideas to their peers. The more than 150 high school and college students who will be represented at the conference are champions of teen highway safety within their communities. They are driven to succeed, motivate, advocate, educate and inspire their peers through leading by example to raise awareness about issues such as underage drinking, impaired driving, destructive decisions, and other high risk behaviors, in order to decrease crashes, injuries, and fatalities. This two-day event will include local and nationally recognized motivational speakers and workshops targeted specifically for high school and college students. The conference will focuse on the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety message of buckling up, slowing down in your vehicle, not drinking and driving, and eliminating distractions behind the wheel.
DOWNLOAD THE CONFERENCE APP!
For the first time, the Youth and Young Adult Leadership Conference has a smartphone app! By scanning the QR Code below and downloading the 2016 YYALC app, you will be able to:
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #YYALC2016
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Locate sessions on the Wyndham Peachtree Conference Center map
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
- And much, much more!